Are You Properly Covered For Your In-Home Business?

If you have an in-home business, you may have made the mistake of believing that your homeowners insurance coverage will cover your business as well. This isn’t necessarily true, though it could be if you have an extremely good homeowners insurance policy. Usually, it is far more worthwhile for you to have additional coverage for your in-home business. A homeowners insurance policy will usually only cover items within your home up to a certain amount. This means that any expensive business items within your home office may not be covered and thus may not be replaced by the insurance policy if something occurs.

In addition to this, your homeowners insurance policy can’t cover the specific insurance needs of your business, such as covering you for any lost wages that you experience while you can’t work. You can extend your homeowners insurance policy to cover more of the items within your in-home business, but you will need additional insurance policies to cover other items relating to your in-home business.

For more information about the types of insurance for an in-home business contact the insurance experts at Agape Brokers Insurance Agency.

Like what you see? Then give us your feedback.

Go ahead. Don't be shy! Use the sharing functions found on this page to rate us using a "Like" or "+1".
If you have something to add or ask, use the comment box to let us know. We hope you enjoy the page, and will visit often. - Agape Brokers Insurance Agency -